Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Yes, he's awesome, although it has taken time to get where we are now.

He's straight. For a long time he found it difficult to show any affection - only the odd peck on the cheek and an occasional hug. I now get a lot more hugs and he'll often put his arm around me. No kisses on the lips, but I'm not really after that.

He has also become more adventurous in bed, although unlike my guy in Bangkok he does not expect me to be a contortionist. But he is willing to try new things.

Last holiday his "samoking" technique improved out of sight after I gave him some lessons and he decided to overcome his reticence and just go for it. Now he's perfectly ok with it, although he told me not to mention it to his friends.

Being straight he was not a particularly accomplished "samoker" -I've had better, that's for sure - but I always gave him credit for doing something which, in my experience, many straight guys refuse outright to do.

Although he's rather shy, once we are in bed he's a real goer. He's a great top and can last a long time. That part hasn't changed. He seems even more enthusiastic than before.

He certainly enjoys the sex, but not because it happens to be with me - he could be having sex with anyone yet still love getting a blow job, love the fucking part and love the explosive orgasm.

"Sabai, sabai," as he says.

If only he'd bottom!

Although the sex is still very important, I've kind of moved on and it is no longer the main focus. I just love spending my holiday with him, chatting, always joking and fooling around, going out to dinner, chatting over coffee at Starbucks and going shopping.

I'm a bit of a shopaholic and can't think of anything worse than having a guy in tow. But as he never asks for anything we have a great time wandering around Central Festival after dinner.
    Last edited by a447; October 3rd, 2018 at 02:51.