Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What was the best go-go bar in Bangkok?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: What was the best go-go bar in Bangkok?

The first Go Go Bar I ever went to was “Golden Cock” largely because of their advert in my 1988 copy of “The Men of Thailand”.

Image deleted. Possible breach of rule 3.2.3
    A447

I have fond memories of a guy called “Aye” and time spent together in a room upstairs.

On a subsequent visit an American customer paid to have the door locked and we had an orgy which went a lot further than anything I’d experienced up to that time. I didn’t know how much the American paid so I enquired on my next visit to see if I could afford a repeat performance but the boy pointed to a Farang behind the bar and said they couldn’t do such things when the owner was there. I probably couldn’t have afforded it anyway.

I also remember enjoying visits to “Barbiery” and a rather unsatisfactory “off” to the Asia Hotel. Another bar I enjoyed was the short lived “Galaxy Boy” which was a short walk away from the main Patpong Bars. I offed two boys from there and both were real charmers. I think “Galaxy Boy” got in trouble for underage boys and it closed.
    Last edited by a447; September 23rd, 2018 at 00:52.