Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Taking Your New Thai Friend to a Mainstream Hotel in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    So you're keen on setting a good example for their kids? Why do you assume they disapprove? How do you know they're not thinking "now here's an elderly grandparent with their foster Asian grandchild...what a lovely picture but perhaps they shouldn't be out too late on a school night"? Those stares could just be parental concern from one loving family unit to another.
    Lol. That's actually quite funny. Grandpa with his Asian foster grandchild, coming back after a night out on the town - and on a school night, to boot!

The guys I'd be with in the elevator would look more like teachers than students. More like a son than a grandson. I've stated my preference for older guys many times, including in my trip reports. Nothing new there. One of my regulars in Bangkok is 36 years old, for Christ's sake!

So the prostitute is to blame for your embarrassment and discomfort?
    Nobody is to blame for anything.

People are usually embarrassed because they have done something wrong or were caught doing something wrong.
    No. It's a feeling of discomfort, believing that I'm displaying a side to myself that I would not like others to see.

Is also a feeling many here would get if their parents started talking in front of them about the hot sex they enjoyed last night

Very uncomfortable. But no shame or guilt involved.

Your definition of "embarrassing" is actually my definition of "guilt".

I've expressed this same opinion on sharing elevators a number of times in the past. It's nothing new. I was merely making a casual observation in answer to the OP. That's all.

You are making a desperate attempt to read something into my post which isn't there.
    Last edited by a447; March 18th, 2018 at 21:58.