Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bye Bye Thailand

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bye Bye Thailand

I have a good friend who lives part-time in Cuenca Ecuador. She loves it. As a heterosexual woman she is not chasing young cock (or at least I don't think she is - but I may underestimate her post menopausal libido) as her boyfriends in the past have tended toward late 50s early 60s gentlemen - which is a mystery to me but I digress. She loves the food in Cuenca, the ex-pat community, the Ecuadorian people, the history, the compact city living, the music, the dancing, the markets,...etc. According to her she lives on about 1500 USD a month and "lives like a queen" - her words.
    I have been talking about taking a trip to Quito to check it out..but have not found anyone who want to go with me. My friend is currently working a contract job in the USA so at present she is not available to travel back to Ecuador. Quito is at 2800 meters elevation and 50 KM from the equator - darn near perfect weather - 22-16 C year round.
    I do love the guys in thailand..but I am exploring other options for retirement.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

2. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (February 18th, 2018)