Almost. When I was in Pattani, I checked in, went to my room, had a shower, and then it knocked at the door. It was the receptionist (a bit too old and too fat for my taste) bringing me a bottle of water. When he came in and closed the door behind him, I had already an idea what was going to happen (because not long before a friend told me about a cruise he took, and room doors have to stay open when staff is in the room). He complimented me on my fair skin, asked if he can touch, and worked his way down. As soon as I had collected enough data to make sure I'm not imagining this, and it is what I think, I told him that in principle yes, but he is not my type, whereupon he left. Unfortunately I didn't see him again the following day to ask where I could could go to have such encounters with someone younger and slimmer.

I have overnighted in 49 provinces in Thailand, in total more than 100 different hotels, and this is the only story in a normal hotel I can tell.

In Chiang Mai in that gay bar and hotel (name escapes me, changed owner and name a few years ago?) near Kad Suan Kaew, I had receptionist coming to my room with similar intentions, but nothing came out of it.