Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
This from you, Matt:

and this from Nirish:

means that I am now having second thoughts about issuing you with an apology of you really are blind.

If you expect an apology from me, but not from others - some of whom have been harsher in their criticism than me - then you are singling me out. You are being unfair - the very same criticism you have of me.

And it also suggests that your constant protestations about your hurt feelings are just a part of the game you are playing. Obviously, you are not all that offended afterall.

But to tell the truth, something inside me says that questioning your "I'm blind" story deserves an apology from me if your story turns out to be true.

So let's just get it over and done with here and now.

I don't want to wait until Joe goes up to KK. We can solve this within minutes of your reading of this post. Here's how:

You have posted a couple of times that you have an MRI scan. It shows damage to the optic nerve, which has left you with 5% vision in both eyes. However, you have refused to show it.

Yet you have posted a photo of yourself (allegedly) by which you can now be easily identified. So disclosing part of a document should not be a problem.

So why not take a photo of the part of the MRI which shows the diagnosis and post it here? Of course, you would cover up any personal details which could identify you. Just include the part showing your age or year of birth.

If you did that, it would save Joe a 12 hour round bus trip and he could spend that time enjoying himself in Pattaya, which I believe is the main aim of his trip to Thailand.

And you will get your apology.

So why not do it?

And now, not tomorrow.

Why would I expect anything less from you? Thanks for showing everyone your true colors though, I guess.

You're such a small, puny, little man...

Not even worth the oxygen.