*scratches head*

Granted, I haven't stayed in Mosaic for years, but never had an issue with cleaning ladies. There were times I'd stay for several weeks, and I'd just tell the office, "can you clean every Tuesday and Friday?", and it worked fine. Tues and Fri they were at my door sometime before noon usually, and I was left alone the rest of the week.

Then during the non-cleaning days, if I was awake and up and about, I'd just track the cleaning ladies down in the hallways, and switch out my dirty towels for clean ones. Besides, for me using the same towel for 2 or 3 days isn't a big deal.

The one thing that annoyed me though is they offer a full kitchen, but I would hardly call that a "full" kistchn. Sure, you get a two burner stove / hotplate, couple plates, glasses, coffee cups, and some silverware, but that's it. No kettle, pots, pans, cutting board, microwave, decent cutting knives, spatula, nothing. You can request things like a kettle from the office, but still, I guess it is technically a kitchen, albeit a totally useless one unless you drop about 10,000 into it.