Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
Lonely the 'procedure' has changed over the last couple of years to Mosaik now renting rooms on a hotel basis, e.g. nightly rates

Not sure where you have gleaned your information but a like-for-like room at Baan Dok Mai is nothing like half the price of Mosaik where Booking.com com advertise a deluxe mosaik room for Bt700 a night on the hotel basis I mentioned previously. Baan Dok Mai equivalent rooms are Bt700-900 depending on season.

When I stayed at Baan Dok Mai the stairs never bothered me, I use stairs at Mosaik as well anyway, and there was always somebody on hand to take luggage up to the room at BDM, however the lift at Mosaik is handy for checking in with luggage.

Rooms and Rates
Rooms Type
Feb to Nov
Dec to Jan
Daily
Standard
B700
B800
Superior
B800
B900
Monthly
Standard
B12,000
Dec to Jan need to book
2 months

The Mosaik rates quoted for a month were 26000 baht for 30 days, I could not copy the above rates from BDM that last line.
where the monthly de lux rate for a superior room is 14000 baht .
I was quoted from the website 1400baht per night.

Th above rates are probably of no interest to Arsenal whose main interest is chasing breakfasts for less than 100 baht.
I note Scottish comment but he did not mention he used to stay in Meredian Hotel. How much more expensive is that above Mosaik?
Are there still ghosts in that hotel or did you fool them when you changed.