Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What the hell is wrong with doctors here?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: What the hell is wrong with doctors here?

I have only been to the hospital once in Thailand, but had a good experience.

Late one night about 25 years ago, I got knocked down by a tuk-tuk in the Silom area. [The accident was MY fault, because I did NOT look before I stepped out into the street.] The tuk-tuk hurried away, but several Thai guys immediately came over and helped me to the nearby hospital. The emergency doctor treated bloody wounds on my face and neck, and took x-rays. Everyone at the hospital was kind and professional. I do not remember the fees exactly, but I think they charged me only a few hundred baht. Two Thai guys that had helped me to the hospital waited during the examination, and took me back to the nearby Rose Hotel. The middle-aged lady that ran the Rose Hotel front desk winked at me as the two Thai guys helped me to my room. I suppose that she thought that they were my companions for the night.....

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (April 4th, 2017)