Fountainhall. We're really not comparing Pattaya with Singapore here. One is a former fishing village and now a tourist destination and one is a city state and the crown jewel of Asia.. We're comparing Pattaya with other main tourist destinations. And by the way, gay sex in Singapore is still technically illegal and technically can get you a dose of the ratan so.......

Sglad wrote:
"What is it called and is it a chain with branches elsewhere in Thailand? I like Wawee Coffee but there are plenty of no-name coffee places around where I live with coffee just as good and cheaper too. But I find Wawee more comfortable for personal and study time."

It's not a chain, well not really although there are a few about. It's the coffee shop at the top of the mountain on Pratamnak Hill. A coffee there as the sun sets and you prepare for a night out in the fleshpots is simply pure pleasure. I've sat there and watched three species of squirrel dart about through the trees. The coffee is excellent and costs about 40 baht.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtRh...4&spfreload=10