Quote Originally Posted by lego View Post
It's a funny thread, that's for sure. I'm mostly with cdnmatt on this one; while the OP knows terms such as "mia noi", he's got no clue whatsoever how it's actually being done (by Thais) and how important, nay, crucial it is to avoid loss of face for all parties involved.

I'm not opposed to having a few drinks too many now and again myself, but this whole "having sex in plain view" opening to the OP's "love" affair is just a bit much. With that I don't mean that I don't believe the story. In fact I do believe it and that's why I have neither respect nor sympathy for the OP. Drunk an asshole, sober an asshole, what's not to love?
I actually do have a clue, culture police. Nowhere did I claim that this concept applies here. You could have guessed that from the "in plain view" part...

Nevertheless, if you strip the bullshit, it IS cheating, end of story.

As to being an asshole, I guess judging someone from a single mistake is easy hey ?

I am not looking for any sympathy, and quite frankly, I don't care that some judgemental stranger doesn't have any respect for me. You don't know me at all..