Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Missing 58 Members

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Missing Members

I have great news: all missed members accounts has been restored. They all are restored with additional word "-old" in nickname. For example old account of fountainahall is fountainhall-old like here http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...the-World-quot

How to obtain your old account:

1. If you are owner of missed account restore your password: visit http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/login.php?do=lostpw and request your password FOR OLD ACCOUNT that means you must write in login box email address from old account then answer "random question" - "Smiles" and check email box in 5-10 minutes.

2. After you will finish procedure of receiving new password and will be able to login into new account, then from old account write PM to me or to Surfcrest. In the message you should write new username (if you have it already newly registered) or just old username. We will remove word "old" from your nickname and if you have 2 accounts - new and old we will merge them and you will have old data of registration and old counts of posts as well - old private messages.

Please note: for to be sure you are really owner of old account we will merge new and old only after PM from old account.

Surfcrest will write more instruction with clear English a little bit later.

If you need any assistance please feel free to write PM to Surfcrest or to me.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 16th, 2016)