Quote Originally Posted by svyturys
And, I must say, Chinese are probably the best looking Asians. In fact, when I was in Thailand this summer, I noticed that BKK guys are much more handsome than elsewhere in the country. The reason is quite obvious - people in Bangkok are mixed due to mass migration of Chinese to this city in 19 century.
While I tend to agree with you, lumping all of the Chinese together might be a bit of a generalization. I've traveled extensively through Asia and Vancouver where I live is over 60% Asian. I can tell someone from Taiwan, someone from Hong Kong and someone from mainland China apart. Even in China, because of it's size and history, people look different from Province to Province. The Taiwanese friends that I have here tend to think Taiwan is made up of the purest of Chinese blood based on it's history. Similarly so, the Cantonese of the south look similar between Guangzhou and Hong Kong, but there's subtle differences. Once they are dressed up, they all really separate from each other...especially how they behave.

I've also noticed how well some Asians age, compared to others. Many are able to keep their youthful looks into their thirties and forties, while others start to age hard in their late twenties. My partner is from Hong Kong and is in his mid forties and looks amazing. A neighbour of mine who I swim with once a week is also from Hong Kong, is in his early sixties and still looks pretty handsome (even with the grey hair) and his sexy little body.

As for the Thia's, I'm not sure I agree that they are better looking because of their Chinese blood. Most of the boys I see at the gym in Bangkok, none of whom appear to be barboys all have what I've come to know as a Thai look. As the Thai economy improves, I've seem more of the same looking young Thai men with money traveling around the world...both in places I've traveled to and here in Vancouver, a popular stop for Thai's. It's a wonderful thing when I have time to stop in at the bathhouse and find a few Thai's visiting.

Surfcrest