Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
According to the site Worth of Web the network as it currently stands is valued at slightly less than $3K. SitePrice responded with a "Adult Web Site" message and a suggestion it should be valued by a more appropriate site. Don't trust me - the figures are publicly available. If the Forum is the only thing remaining then - possibly - the value is even less.
It's not so much about value, as it is about commitment. We need to have an administrator who is committed to being here and dependable to looking after the Board well into the future. If you don't have an attachment to it, there's not going to be a lot of trust from the membership into how the Board is administered, whether days go by without serious issues being noticed, that the site goes offline sporadically...and on and on. The last thing I want to do is to have to buy it back from someone, just to keep it alive. I've been there...done that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean
Well, my money is on fountainhall for the great office of the Lord Keeper of the QueenтАЩs Peace (otherwise known as a moderator).
Yes, fountainhall would have been an excellent choice...even to take over!

Surfcrest