Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
Quote Originally Posted by kommentariat
That cdnmatt thinks it a possibility shows his slim grasp of reality
So you're saying I should invest in getting some Bitcoin ATMs setup in the likes of Pattaya and Bangkok?
I doubt that you have the ability to organise yourself out of a wet paper bag, frankly, let alone "invest" in Bitcoin ATMs anywhere in Thailand. That your average barboy has even heard of Bitcoin let alone capable of handling both the digital and physical aspects of the transaction is, however, the "slim grasp of reality" to which I was alluding.
Hookers in the Western world are using them in droves.
For someone who usually expresses contempt for those who pay you claim to be remarkably knowledgeable about the hookers of the Western world. As someone who uses hookers extensively all over the world I can state without hesitation that I've never been asked for anything except cold, hard cash.
Cheaper and easier than Western Union for the farang punters sending money to their newly found love.
Since Smiles is a pretty good weathervane for what farang punters of a certain age are capable of, and has already expressed his negative opinion, this comment too is another example of your "slim grasp of reality". Me, I'm still waiting to see bucknaway mincing by in The Look, jangling his few bitcoins (worth less than $20 apparently) in his pocket. Given your avarice I'm surprised you haven't offered him $20 to take them off his hands =))