I'm in Pattaya now but when I was in Bangkok, I made my way to the soi twilight bars. I sat through the shows at Dreamboys and the 2nd show at boys bangkok. It was ok but I won't be going back for another few years. The show was boring and I have seen it all before in previous visits over the years at the bar but this time it all seemed so low budget and routine.

Dreamboys host told me the off fee was 500 baht and the tip should be 2000 baht.

The next day I went back to Soi Twilight and stuck my head in every bar and found no reason to enter any of them so I went to Golden Cock and the bar hidden in an alley along the same street. At Golden cock there were a few good looking guys. 3 guys sat with me and one was a fat guy. I picked a handsome well hung guy to drink with me and the others left. We cuddled and groped for a while and after some time he whispered that he wanted me to off him for 400 baht and told me 1000 was a good tip for him. He asked me if 1000 was too much then tip was up to me. I didn't off him but I did tip him very well.

That is one of the reasons why I reject everything everyone tells me how much I "Must Tip" guys. I think that is how much THEY (the demanding poster) must tip the guys. We are all different and so are the guys we meet in the bars. But for some reason, must of the advice on the boards of what I must do and other rules they want to put on us readers and posters is nothing more than an opinion that does not translate well into the real world.

Edit:::

About the bar on the side street or alley... There were many good looking guys there and I was surprised by that, but because of the rain they had no customers. When I was there I was the only customer and I sat with the guy. One hand on my beer and one hand in his underwear haha
I didn't off him but I tipped him the off amount. I don't remember how much it was due to the fog of beer by that time. It was the last bar I visited before going back to my room.