His name is Pavel. (Although the previous evening he told me he was Peter. Mind you, I had my hand on his cock at the time so was not fully paying attention.) More on him later.

I got to Escape at 10:00 and immediately czeched out the VIP tables, looking for the German couple. They weren't there but all the tables were taken. I sat at the bar where you can get a good view of the stage. The boys tend to focus on the VIPs on the other side, but they spend a lot of time on their backs sucking each other so it doesn't matter.

After each act they move, cap in hand, soliciting tips from the VIPs, then make their way over to the bar. Of course, they are butt-naked. It gives me a chance to fondle their cocks with one hand whilst I rummage around in my pockets with the other, looking for my money. Now, which pocket did I put it in? Not this one. Maybe this one. No? Let me check again. Sorry. Still looking. After much foreskin tugging and ball groping I manage to find it. Oh, here it is, in my top pocket. Silly old me.

I was soon joined by a new boy. He immediately put his hand on my shoulder and then started stroking my arm. He moved in close so I could get my hands on his butt.

"How long have you been working here?"
"Three years."

Uh-oh, I was dealing with a hardcore veteran of the money boy scene - one who knows every trick in the book. I'll need to be on my guard here.

I bought him a drink and we started chatting. He had a beautiful body, complete with 6- pack, but I didn't find him all that attractive. He then got up and started speaking to some other boys standing at the bar and then wandered over to another customer. During the evening he dropped by every now and then to say hello and sip his drink , but I guess he sensed I want going to off him.

Then I saw him. One of the stunners in the bar. He was dancing on stage. He smiled at me and made a few thrusts of his crotch in my direction. He was the guy sitting with the VIPs the previous night. I only had a chance to speak to him that night as he came over for his tip after the live sex show, when I had a good feel of his equipment. His smile would melt an iceberg; simply gorgeous.

After he finished dancing I expected him to head off to a VIP table for the night but instead, he came over to me, smiled (OMG) and kissed me on the cheek. Don't tell me he's available! Surely not!

But he was. He moved in closer so my hands could do a bit of roaming. Both hands went straight to his beautiful bubble -butt.

"Don't be shy. You can touch my cock."

I bought him a drink and we chatted until it was time for him to appear in the All Boys Naked on Stage show. After the show the boys invite customers up to dance with them, with the lights suitably turned down low. He came and led me by the hand to the stage then clung tightly to me. I had both hands on his butt. I was tempted to insert a finger but thought better off it. It's not that kind of club. And I do have my standards!

As we rocked back and forth he took my hand and put it on his cock, where it stayed for the duration of the dance. A squeeze here, a tug of the foreskin there, a fondling of his balls - I was in heaven.

Back at the bar after the dance - he was now wearing briefs - he told me he was straight. He has a girlfriend who knows what he does. She's quite relaxed about it all.

An old guy - he must have been in his nineties - shuffled in to the bar. Pavel rushed up to help him to his seat and to my horror, the dirty old bastard pulled him onto the stool next to him, grabbed his cock and whispered something in his ear. I could see Pavel shaking his head.

Moments later, he came back.

"What was all that about?"
"He wanted me to fuck him for 2000 crowns. But I'm not crazy."

Then he landed a bombshell.

"I'm straight but I'm also a bottom. Are you interested in taking me tonight?"
"What??? You're a bottom? I can fuck you?"
"Sure! We can suck and wank for 200 euros for one hour. It's an extra 50 euros if we fuck. What do you think?"

Back in the room he quickly undressed. He took off his briefs -Hugo Boss, no less - and held them to my face.

"You like the smell? I've been wearing them all night. You can have them if you want. Thirty euros."

Done deed! What a souvenir! Much better than the snow globe I was going to buy! I promised him I'd never, ever wash them.

"You can sniff my armpit if you want. Here!"

"Err....why don't you just take a shower now so we can get started."

Yuk!

Was he also planning to snip off some of his underarm hair and sell it to me??

We both jumped into the bed together and off we went. He was a passionate kisser and hugged me tightly before moving down to my cock. We got into my favourite 69 position - it's my favourite view - and fooled around for a while. His cock is very long - must be a good 8 inches - but not all that thick, so it made my job a lot easier. As expected, his technique was faultless - just awesome!

Then he got down between my legs, nibbled on my knob, looked up and flashed me that incredible smile. I almost came.

"Can I fuck you? It's an extra 50 euros."

Before I knew it I had my legs up in the air and he quickly slipped it in. Then off he went. OMG! He leant forward and kissed me as he pushed his cock all the way in.

"You want it harder?"

Before I could answer he closed his eyes and upped the tempo. Jesus! He started wanking my cock and before I knew it, I'd cum. He kept pounding away then pulled out, ripped off the condom and blew his load all over my stomach. He collapsed on top of me and kissed me.

And that was that.

Now, how will be charge for his cum? By the number of spurts or the number of millilitres?

He had timed his performance perfectly. The hour was up. A consummate pro till the very end.

We cleaned up and hugged.

"Tomorrow, I want to fuck you. Ok?"
"Sure. That's an extra 50 euros."