I've been contributing to this forum occasionally, but actually never been to Thailand before. I know quite a few Thais back in London though and dated a couple too.
I travel regularly, but this trip was much longer than usual and I managed to visit quite a few countries in the region. None of them failed to deliver.
My trip in Thailand began in Krabi town where I spent a couple of nights just chilling. I checked the apps, but didn't meet anyone. Maybe I was too tired after visiting other Asian countries and simply needed a rest. Although I was very keen to meet 21 yo Chinese guy that was staying in Ao Nang. He was so damn cute: angel looks, soft, pale skin and a killer smile that makes me crazy. Unfortunately, it never happened. It was awkward to get to Ao Nang from Krabi town in the evening as well as he was with a bunch of friends. But the boy was a real beauty and seemed very intelligent from the conversation online that we had. That irresistible combination. I must visit China sometime soon hehehe.
From Krabi town I took a ferry to Koh Phi Phi. I heard it's a party island, but was not expecting this extent. The island is really beautiful, but it's full of mainly under 25's, almost all from the West, drinking, taking drugs and shagging on the beach. Upon arrival, I got surrounded by people offering accommodation. I did not book anything, so I thought why not. This was a mistake though. They sold me a crappy bungalow without hot water that wasn't very clean. Luckily, wifi was good so I opened my grindr. The choice disappointed me somewhat as there were only about 10-15 people on it. I arranged to meet the only Thai on it - a 20 yo from BKK on holiday there. The boy was very cute and charming although slightly cocky. In fact, I felt like I'm with a latino guy. His looks, attitude and size (in his pants) were so much latino. But the boy is a real Thai. We had a few drinks and then decided to go for a walk along the beach. At the other end of the main beach there were hundreds of people partying, but on this side there was nobody but a couple of fishermen in the distance. The boy grabbed my ass and I responded doing the same. We began kissing and putting our hands in each other's pants. Then performed mutual oral sex. I wasn't expecting Thai guy to be this big and thick. I was quite nervous at the beginning, but he calmed me down by saying: 'Don't worry. This is Thailand'. And smiled cheekily. The experience was amazing. I always wanted to have sex on the beach and now my fantasy finally materialised.
We got caught by a white, middle-aged couple taking a walk along the beach which made us stop for a bit, but once they walked away, we just carried on. I didn't care anymore and felt totally relaxed having outdoor sex with a beautiful boy.