I have little experience in oral (giving or receiving), and this paragraph (shortened) highlights a question I had long time:

Quote Originally Posted by a447
Then suddenly I tasted something slightly salty. Fuck! He's going to cum! Luckily, I was just in time. The first squirt landed on my cheek, followed by large dollops on my chin, arm and finally, all over my chest and stomach.

Then I felt really pissed off that he had been planning to cum in my mouth without warning me.
from phnom-penh-report-june-t33276.html

Do you announce to the person who is sucking you that you are about to cum, or ask before you start if cum in mouth is ok?

The great thing about getting a blowjob (cum in mouth) is that there is no mess; when fucking you have to deal with condom and lube, when wanking you have cum over your body (sticks nastily to my pubic hair, I have to wash extensively to get everything out).

I think I lost one boy in 2013: he sucked me, I came in his mouth and I had the impression he wasn't pleased, I contacted him several times afterwards: no time to meet again.

Contrary to that, there are people who love cum. I fucked one boy and afterwards he took my condom, knelt down before me and let my cum drip on his stretched-out tongue.

(This post is not about HIV or HPV transmission by oral intercourse. That's a different subject.)