Hello,
at first I would like to wish Merry Christmas to all members. I will spend my holiday from start of January in Pattaya. For me it will be come back to my gay Thai roots. Now I am 38 years old and my first holiday in Thailand was 7 years ago...I visited Thailand reguralry 2 times per year (with only one exception, when I stayed in Carribbean Island St. Maarten).
I spent few first my holidays in Thailand in Pattaya (sometimes whole holiday, sometimes just part of it), but my last "gay bar holiday" were maybe 4 years ago...and the reason? I fell in love in one Thai boy (yes, I made this mistake). We visited quite whole Thailand together, we had great time in Vietnam, Cambodia and we talked he comes to my country too (I was able to find him good paid job like masseur in my country - I mean real massage, not "gay massage"). And I believed he feels it same like me. I visited his family, which was great, but when I started to prepare his removing from Thailand to my country, he started to tell me: "Yes, I will go for sure, but later (...or next time)"...and it took maybe for another 2-3 years, when I said him, that I am sad of his behaviour...and our relationship slowly finished... I spent a lot of money for our common holidays, but the result was sheepish.
I came to Thailand again and again, but I stayed in Phuket mostly and there are not so many bars like in BKK or PTTY, but now I will come back to Pattaya...and I am ready to have fun ! Even if my ex Thai BF has another farang BF (I know it, because, I read it on Facebook, which I registered for him! - ting tong, isnt it? ) and maybe we will meet, I plan to make my holiday, in "bar hopping style" same like many years ago. And I look forward on it...and I will write my experiences here (if you like it,of course . And I hope, I bring you some interesting info about bars in Pattaya...so let me about one week, and I will try to inform you.

P.S. If somebody likes to meet me, I am not against it.