Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc
Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy
maybe how much you pay me
There we go, that's the difference I forgot. I mainly look for unpaid encounters online, and had a few that were on time after efficient communication. The few moneyboys I had online were ok (on time, efficient communication) as well.

Distances in Bangkok can be a problem. I was chatting on Line with a boy from gboysiam, he wrote he will not travel that far (from Ramkhamhaeng to Sathorn, 20 km, one hour by bus). Spoiled brat!
I have no experience in Bangkok with GR, but I can see how you are having a much different experience if you are looking for non-money boys. Gay Romeo then becomes much more like a match-making site then a sex encounter site. And I am not sure about assuming spoiled brat status for someone that doesn't want to travel one hour for a date. I wouldn't want to do that....though I may be a spoiled brat as well...have to think about that. LOL

And GayButton is correct, it would be great if you create a signature with a link to your blog (which I enjoy reading as well). Makes it easy for people to take a look...