spent a nice Sunday at 39 sauna. But I was still shocked to see guys getting multiple fucks without condoms. One handsome well built 20-30 yrs old received 3 fucks willingly without raising objection. Simple maths would produce awful % of the possibility of being infected. Especially given the recent figures from Red Cross of HIV positive "men who have sex with men". I think the % of positives in the testing has gone from 17% to 29% in 8 yrs. A friend went to the funeral last weekend of his good friend who worked in Pattaya. A handsome guy who was a money boy for as few years but lapsed quickly without being diagnosed until near the end. It frightened my friend into being tested. Once they get sick, who cares for them? Rarely the customers I would think. The 30 baht medical scheme doesn't go far. I think it would be wise to assume that the Pattaya boys are at least 30% positive but hopefully on medication which means they can work and their faces and bodies do not show the wasting that was so visible in the early 2000's.