Aunty, it's just me and the odd workman, no camera's. I think I put up a personal gallery somewhere. I suffered a devastating systems collapse on my computer and lost all my images. As hard as I tried there was no data recovery possible. Now I am
waiting for the final crunch with my new operating system.

I am a fool, I let my pride win me over. The techie down village, convinced me that using his original disk would be so much better than a redundant brand-new OS lying on my shelf, and would only cost me a quarter of the price, plus he threw in a burnt hard copy should I need to re-boot.
As not to appear financially improvident (the very worst sino-sin) I enthusiastically agreed, knowing full well that his mark up on a burnt CD was going to be exactly 600% compared to the regulated price of the original, which leaves him a measly +-10 %. He had me cornered however.
Shopping can be such a nightmare of face saving shenanigans. And I so want to appear like I was born with a calculator in my skull instead of a brain, like everyone else here.

Any-one know of a reason why using someone else's original (it looked original, even in the dim polluted Hong Kong light) hard disk operating system, can be bad for ones health???

I lost my own original, during a lengthy move from London.