Hi, dunno if it's okay to make this thread.

So basically I finally found Pattayaland. It was within walking distance from my hotel.

It was uncomfortable walking around at first with all the advertisers. One guy from the boyzboyzboyz bar approached me. He was okay not pushy, he offered to be my friend. He look a bit like an indian with a mustache.

I first entered Wild West boys. There were only 3 to 5 guys there. I was attracted to that number 12 but the scene was a bit slow. The boys were either standibg still or shuffling. Has my first strong beer btw and I coughed it down lol

My next bar (which turned to be my last) was boyz boyz boyz. The guys there were okay, a lot of boys to choose. They were mostly standing still on stage. Then the shows started. I was enjoying the shows though I still felt ignorant of what to do. I asked the manager there to call the guy who wanted to be my friend. He was polite, named alex with 2 children. I asked him for several info about tipping, boys etc. Then he told me he wanted to go with me.

I had him with me during my stay in the bar. He was a former gogo boy. Unfortunately he was still an employee so the manager still charged bar fine. I offed alex and we had a lot of fun. As my first timei tipped him 2, 500 cause I wanted to.

So I'm back in my hotel, gonna be leaving this morning. I am really going to come back.