I'm having a Christian experience at the moment.
I arrived in Bangkok Saturday and that evening I headed off to Scorpion Bar to catch up with mr Cutie. I was welcomed instead with open arms by Pat, the bar's resident money boy.with a "Yay! My atm has arrived" look all over his face. If truth be known, I was also thinking in terms of deposits and withdrawrals, but not with him. I offef him back in July and, although he performed admirably, he is just too much of a seasoned money-boy for my liking. Very much the fake "I love you" type. Suddenly, Mr Cutie appeared! Wow! In just over 2 months, his face had changed - he was now a little more grown up, a little more of an adult face. But still as cute as ever. In a few years time he will be the star of Soi Twilight. He's sitting on a gold mine, if only he knew it. But he's straight and I doubt if he'd bottom for anyone. If he did, he could print money.
I managed to fend off Pat and make my escape over to the bar where I was planning on continuing from whre I left off ion July with the guy I offed every night. Horror of horros - he wasn't working that night. I figured he'd been offed, so I took the next best boy on offer. He bottomed beautifully and his big cock was a bonus. But after the deed, he was in a hurry to get back to the bar. My regular always lingered a while and we chatted and this often led to round 2. No chance of that with this guy. Oh, well.....

Sunday night I returned to the bar, but the boy wasn't there again. The bar phoned him and I spoke to him..he said he'd be back Monday night. In a panic i rushed back to Scorpion, intending to cut my losses and off Pat. But he was sitting with a farang and went off with him. By now I was in full panic mode, so rushed off to yet another bar to collect yet anothert regular. But he wasn't there either! I called over one of their new guys. He sat down and immediately pulled out a gigantic isaan cock. I offed him.

Unfortunately, he's top only, but I had a lot of fun playing with his equipment. Truly amazing cock! After our fun he came drinking with me back to Scorpion. By now I was quite pissed. His friend from the karaoke bar wandered over. My guy left to go home and I found myself sitting with this rather cute guy. I ended up chuck-wowing him in the toilet. But it wasn't all that much fun for me, because he had a couple of those dreaded mooks...and his cock was rather small. Still, he was happy with his reward.

On the was back to the hotel I walked by Screwboy. It was 2;10. I was told they close at 3 and allowed myself to be dragged in. They rushed up and took my beer order - 280 baht, I think - and as soon as it arrived at the table, i was told the bar was about to close!! The boys left the stage and i was quickly ushered out the door! :sign5:

Last night I went to the bar to pick up my regular and there he was, fully clothed and sitting outside the bar waiting for me. We went inside and I orderd us a drink. he told me he had been sick. He didn't look well at all, so I suggested he go home and sleep. he had a bit of a fever and a cold. But he insisted all was ok, so I paid the bar and off we went.

Back in the room he told me he was sick and we couldn't do anything! WTF?? "I sleep with you a little," he said, and with that he got under the sheets fully clothed. Is this some kind of joke? What's going on here? I managed to get him naked and we lay together. I put my hand on his cock and suddenly it began to stir. Mmm...maybe all is not lost afterall. In the end, I managed to chuckwow him, but he didn't touch me at all. To say i was pissed off is an understatement, but I didn't let on that i was unhappy. Well, maybe his compensation told him that. He promised he'd be back on deck tonight, ready to go.

So I ended up back at Scorpion and offed Pat. The fun got underway but i was totally turned off by his fake "oohs" and "aahs" as I banged away. He was squealing like a pig and I lost concentration...and my hard-on. I withdrew, took off the condom and he got me hard again. When I started to put on anoither condom to continue, he refused! "No, can not do. It hurt." Unbelievable!

I sent him away after the deed thinking how these guys have no business sense at all. I'll certainly never see him again.

Hoepfully I can achieve better outcomes, as they say, tonight.