Every time I have been to Pattaya, I have said I was going to get a massage in Boyztown. Every time I have gone to boyztown for the purpose of getting a massage from the guys outside the Ambiance hotel, the guys come on a little too strong and scare me off. I can't help it, I am shy in certain situations and it's something that I am not going to get over on a moments notice. It's been that way all my life.

This time, I plan to march right up to them, pick the most handsome and masculine guy in the group and get my oil massage! I know I have said that 5 or 6 times before but this time it will be different!

As soon as I check into my condo in Pattaya, I am going to march down to the beach and find a beach chair and flirt with the vendors. Then I am going to pick myself up, get a massage on the sand. Maybe I will finish the massage in my room, maybe I won't, but I know it will not have me stray from my plan! When I am done on the beach, I will go back to my room, change my clothes and walk through Jomtien Plaza.. or is it a complex? Well after I finish flirting with the guys there, I will jump onto a baht bus and make my way to boyztown!

Once I get to boyztown I will walk up to Mikes Shopping center and see whats new. After I have done some shopping I will take my things and head to Boyztown. Once I see the massage guys in their sexy shorts, showing strong golden legs that look like they were sculpted by Michael Angelo, leading up to an ass that look as if it were made by Timeex. I will walk right past them while building up my courage.

I imagine I will walk around and do a little more shopping before I stop to have a drink while resting my shopping bags at my feet.

Okay... It's time. I am going to get my massage!

It's starting to get dark... If I get a 1 1/2 hour massage I won't have enough time to take my bags back to the condo, shower and change and get back to the bars in time for the shows. Maybe I will get the massage tomorrow......

Well.... That is how it has been in the past. This time it will be different! :sign5: