Pardon me....
but for LMTU asking for 100,000 British pounds ...
or any amount of $$$ is IMHO ridiculous!

I have great empathy for LMTU and his plight... and the challenge now facing him.

However, there is NO doubt in my mind that he should fly back to the UK
and seek medical care (regardless of the days weather)...under the UK National Health Service.

Regardless of the details, the National Health Plan will provide him care...upon his arrival into the UK.

IF poster "fountainhall" is reading this, quite possibly he can elaborate on this as we researched this a couple of years ago...
when the subject arose regarding the UK National Health Plan system treating UK residents upon arrival at UK airport.

To stay in Thailand and seek money to pay and pay and pay for expensive, extended treatment if pure foolish.

I am sure his friends can come up with the one way ticket to the UK in a flash moment.
I would be pleased...to contribute to the purchase by an independent third party of the one-way ticket.

Also, quite possibly, there is someone reading this posting which might have the frequent flier miles needed for
a ONE-WAY ticket from BKK to the UK ??? and be willing to donate the miles for the flight ???

I wish him well...but I truly believe his medical care is best for him back home in UK.

Otherwise, hospice care is available here in Thailand at several Buddhist Temples.

Good luck LMTU in your battle with cancer...

tj