I gather I am going to be thrown off Gay Button Board today so I just would like to have my say.

I'm tired of getting bad advice from him on his board. First he states rules and requirements that are old and no longer in force. Last night he tells everyone that he takes the time to go to the bank and get a 200 baht letter to bring to immigration even though it is not a requirement just in case they change their rules.

I replied that it was great advice to tell people to go to get this letter at the bank when it was not needed. Smart.

This is his reply:

Delete messageReport private messageQuote message Re: open a bank account in Thailand
Sent: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 am
To: stan

Subject: open a bank account in Thailand

stan wrote:
Letter from the bank when not needed, good advice. 200 baht down the toilet. Smart

My friend, you're on the wrong board for that kind of posting. If you want to write put-down or insult posts, do it on somebody else's board. Your post is deleted.
I suggest reading the board rules: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76

Well my friend, this is why you have no one on your board. When people disagree with you, what do you do but boot them off. Just because you are silly enough to want to make a wasted trip and pay 200 extra baht you should not give that advice to others. Your board or not it is public information.