Hi all,
firstly, thank you for information - it was usefull to read this forum.
Secondly, the High Season really starts as I am yet another Russian here (joke :happy7: it's my first trip to Thailand).
Have been to NARCISSUS MASSAGE tonight - as advised took a cola (100bht), chatted with the manager (owener? papasan? what is correct word?), tryed to correct their Russian language menu ("tips" is translated completely wrong), saw staff, put an eye on #8 (papasan said "he do it both way") and went walking around to check other places.
Returned after a while and went upstairs (for 1.5 hour oil massage 550bht+ min tips 500bht [and I believe, the second bunch of their menu cards at the cashier desk does not say anything about 1,5 hour tipping, just too rows: "1h - min 500, 2h - min 1000"]). The massage was quite lite, but after it the boy refused to do it "in both way", he done it only "in his way".
Later the papasan trued to qoute me for 1550 (said "1000, if involved more than hands"), after short negotiation (as I had been told about both ways) we agreed on 1200.
So questions:
- is it a frequent situation, when a papasan said "both ways" and a boy refused? what to do?
- is he right "500 - for hands, 1000 if more than hands"?

Would be grateful for eplanations.