Thanks for those offering me information in July for my first experiences in HERO and Tawan :happy7:

I am 27yo Asian and loves Muscle types. Have been to Bangkok many times before, but never had a chance to visit Hero & Tawan.

My brief experiences in Aug

HERO: been there twice in one week. Fees as told on internet. 600B for basic room and 1000B min for tips. Quite disappointed 1st time. just some very small muscle guys. there are about 20 guys upon my arrival at 4:30PM, However I am not interested in any of them, the quality of guys are not as amazing as i have heard online. chatted with the boss for 5 mins, he told me to come tomorrow, he will have the right guy for me.

2nd visit , the next day, there really is a quite lean muscle guy. service is good. he is polite. sex is great. Actually I don't really like the room. my hotel is very close to HERO, I privately asked him for his mobile no... and asked if he would come to my hotel 11:00 AM. before he goes to work as my place is very near, and i could pay a little bit more tips. I agreed but the next few days, he never answered my call..... not sure why....So Hero guys are not willing to make private appoitments? :8(

Tawan: in Aug....Mmmmm No.... Guys are so so so so fat. there's almost no really muscle guys, except for one, in great shape , the only one in the bar, chatting with several farang guest. Because other guys are indeed not in the shape at all. he seems to be the only one. I sensed a little bit arragant from him , he asked for 2500B for short time, plus taxi fees back home....I didn't make the deal. :nud:

End of Nov till Early Dec, I will be in BKK again. Not sure if Tawan is still packed with so many fat guys this period of time. Are they really in good shape ONLY after competition?
:gy: