Bruce my darling,

Just wanted you to know that I have been saving my New York Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for the right moment. It is 1:40 am and I have decided to raid the refrigerator and the cheeses cake box once again stares out at my calling.....fattie! oh fattie!
It says "It's time to open me for a breath of Thai air!"

I could no longer resist!
Carefully I open the box which is a chore in itself. Poke a knife through the outer plastic, take off the cadrboard collar keeping it so nice and tall like a sample of USA and so proud of itself. I wet the knife as you are always told to do so that the cheese cake doesn't stick to the knife. Clean it, dip it in water again to slice the other side of the piece, and slowly put my piece of gold on the plate.

In my bedroom I slowly devour each and every small bite like a person was tasting caviar from Russia.
Jack and Heart walk in with their bar earnings from Happy Place and as they hate cheese I explained that there are a wide variety of cheeses and ways to make things from it. Prepared for the worst and thier noses turned into a tither, each one sampled a tiny miniscule piece of my gold. Wan they both said which means something like very smooth very good. I asked them if they wanted a little more of my gold to which Heart said "No I can get from the Tu yen", to which I screamed out, "touch it and I kill you!!!!"

Thank you so much for the cheese cake which I am sure was not an easy task and be assured that unlike Monty who said people can come to his coffee shop for coffee and he would share a slice I ain't sharing but a miniscule bite.

In fact :idea1: I think I will go over to Monty's right now and buy a dozen coffees get a dozen slices and then return later for mine!! :ura1:
Maybe I even have a bolt cutter!