Well if you have been keeping track of the out and about restaurants in Pattaya I went to two and thoroughly enjoyed them.
The first was Cafe Ritz. Now as you may have already gathered, I tremble when someone tells me that we are going to a set menu place to dine.
Well I have to say that other than the economy style bread, the food was very good. I had the liver and onions and enjoyed it. Service was good and I was shocked about the amount of people who were trying to get in and turned away. On this particular night there was a table of about 8 that were pretty loud and it was difficukt to hear the person I was dining with but then again, hey, he doesn't say much I need to hear anyway! :evil4: JUST JOKING DEAR. Reminds me that I still owe you for dinner! It was all of about 355 baht and we left him an extra big tip because they were runing their hoo haa's off!
A definite place to call for advance reservations and gets 3 1/2 stars from me! I will go back.

Tonight I went to Bruno's. They are running a special with a Canadian lobster and Canadian Black Angus beef! Freddie did me a favor and brought in a few oversized lobsters and a few Alaskan King Crab Legs!! Unbelievably delicious and I had not had US/Canadian shellfish in over 2 years! Too much to eat but I forced it. Just so you know the lobsters were awesome and you can talk to Freddie and double up on lobsters and nix the beef although when I shared a bit from my b/f it was awesome also. legs can be specially ordered.

Well those were my two around town restaurants and as you know I don't get out much.If you can do, try them out and tell them where you saw the right up! :alc: