Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Top to bottom

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Top to bottom

I've been thinking about posting this for a while, but was unsure which forum I should post it in.

After seeing the obvious ecstasy boys feel when I fuck them, and being an admirer of those huge Isaan cocks, I have toyed for a while now with the idea of trying to be a bottom.

I wrote on this forum a couple of years ago about a guy I met in Pattaya who, in reality, tried to rape me, going all out to force his cock up my butt despite my protestations. He got the head in but it was so painful I had to use all my strength to get him off me.

There must surely be a way to overcome that initial pain, as all bottoms must experience it. All the boys I have fucked have told me how painful it was the first few times they were fucked.

I just want to experience a different kind of pleasure and also watch as the boy fucks the life out of me. It would be awesome, I think, especially if he had a big cock and was enthusiastic.

Any tips on how to change from a top to a bottom?

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 31st, 2020)