Quote Originally Posted by a447
a477...finally....what took you so long...
What took me so long? Well, unlike you, I actually travel and that's what I'm doing right now. In Vietnam I can't always get access to the internet.
I'm off to Pattaya tomorrow for the 15th or 16th time over 5 years- amazing how far you can travel on the dole, isn't it.

So, when are you going to answer my question? You could easily prove you were recently in Thailand by offering some UP TO DATE info, not something reposted from 2009.
I guess you won't because I first asked you 3 weeks ago and you suddenly left the thread without answering the question.
Looks like you are right about Latin --!!!! --in the past i have read the various things re LP and how it looked like he was a troll of sorts --,frankly it didnt matter to me one way or the other --
all he ever wrote was vile rubbish --i think i remember saying to him last year that i hoped anybody i knew in Thailand would never ever meet up with him !!
It looks like i dont have to worry on that score -- it looks like he is never ever here for that to happen !!!!

Give us a report on Veitnam i if u get the chance !!
Been there myself a bout 3 years ago ,but any new info app
A friend went for a 4 day break with his Thai bf last month and they had a very very good time !!