Several friends have sworn to never return to MicMys after clashes with the Ladyboys and Toms who are waiters and part mamasan. It has been a problem for many years but this time MicMy seems to have got out of hand.

Several weeks ago with the persistent waiter[ess] interupting all the time --you take boy- drink me- tip me ,I had to get quite rude. I got angrier when the boy I was about to invite off stage , she went to him pulled the front of his shorts down and fondled his erection. That had the opposite effect on me. I left. Have told this many times since and it is a common complaint about the poorly managed bars.

I have a friend who gets wound up over the Toms that ran a certain bar that had a chequered history, located between Corner bar and Krazy Dragon. They were rude to clients and boys, thought they were important and maybe the owner was sleeping wih one or all. But who needs boys who want to be girls, or men hating lesbians, in charge of go go bars. After all you dont get girls handing out towels in saunas.