Hello --is there anybody out there ????? SGt seems to resemble boystown of late ---few people around !!!!

I was out of thailand for a few weeks having fun elsewhere so didnt log on here as much as usual -- i noticed a few comments that was alluding to how quiet this board had gotten when i got back

Wow they were certainly right ------

Ie -- possibly one of the worst disasters to hit Thailand in recent times is occurring right now in real time ( although at a slow pace ) --the amount of people displaced/out of work due to the floodwaters is enormous --the financial costs to date or to rehabilate the country going foward cannot be accuractly counted but is in the billions upon billions of dollars

And yet on a forum that is mainly about Thailand , a thread relating to this disastor (bkk flooding/pattaya travel ) started on 11 oct (started by a447) to date plus one or 2 more threads with a similar topic has managed to fill only 8 pages or so ----------- where is everybody ----- you dont have to be here in Thailand to know what is going on (,online news /information takes care of that) and to comment on accordingly --- and so few posts !!!!

Isnt that strange ???