Arrived on Tuesday on China Airlines, total dissapointment, seats don"t fully recline, food unedible, entertainment system from the 70's.....only positive is that they joined the Air France alliance 3 days before i left so I got the airline points.
Staying at the Hyatt, terribly posh, but boring...gotta taxi everywhere, usually stay at the Dusit on Rama 4 or very close by where it's only a short walk to BKK's fleshpots...sometimes all one has to do is take a walk outside the hotel and the boys are a flocking...a447 please jump in now...
felt really tired after the long flight...landed at 6am..took a nap and decided to go for a swim and enjoy the steam room in the hotel, they have a fantastic spa pool complex.....at 11am the place was empty except for me...for 200 got one of the best BJ in a long time....
Took in 2 fuck shows yesterday, BBB (both bars) really busy, shows good, the last show only started after 1am, we had to walk down from upstairs...no fucking..but 2 naked boys cavorting and some customer participation...there was a group of 3 foreigners, 2 young one old with spikey hair...the old one sucked both boys off...totally hilarious...on the other side of the stage were another 2 foreigners who also fondled the boys when they were within arms reach...all good fun.
Took in the 1st show at the bar opposite (lotsa mirrors, very loud music..) show totally crap..lots of time between nthe shows...but the finale..a fuck show was brilliant...4 hard ons on the stage..all good bodies...a a good long fuck...love it when they ride the bottom all over the audience...
Other gogo bars were quiet...guess the rain and the fact it's mid week didn't help..