Some months ago I posted to GB asking various questions about good wines by the glass at restaurants in Pattaya. GB got his balls in a knot over comments that La Cage wine was for the price just reasonable and
and moved the thread . I think it was breaking up the front page reliance on poo,pedo and drug threads.
http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2234

However several of his readers contacted me by PM and I received an invite to go to the Amari for their monthly tasting function , which was excellent value 750 baht included a buffet and last night featured more than generous tasting of French wines. Guest of honor last night [in his own mind] was Monty so things must be doing well for him to get away.

The details are---- last friday of every month 6.30 for 2 hours in the beautiful Amari gardens or as happened last night, shifted inside when it rained. I believe the expat club have a reduced entrance fee.

From PM's and various posts, several restaurants are welcoming BYO wines with corkage about 200/300 per bottle. I would welcome any info as to which restaurants offer corkage and the rate.

BTW Monty told me last night he has built up a large range of wines for his dining clients or for those who prefer to drink wine.