Hi,

Men's Resort is a great looking hotel, good rooms which I viewed and nice pool area. There is a common denial by all owners of these gay places and that is the proximity to the Old Market area and Pub Street! They are nowhere near for the lazy ones amongst us.

Men's is down a dirt track and I would not fancy returning alone late night in the blackness, with howling dogs etc. Once you are there you are more or less stuck there unless you have an arrangement with a tuk tuk.

Miss Wong's is quite OK as a town centre fun bar destination and quite popular.

Linga Bar last night had a drag show on a tiny stage at the bar entrance. It is that tacky it is funny, but was most appreciated by the outside street urchins ands tuk tuk drivers, none of whom help in the bar revenue or contribute to its income.

Golden Banana appeared to be under renovations.

Eight rooms, good location, cheap rooms and basic services, but you get what you pay for.

Grand Cafe. Great mixed eating place in the centre of town but not really a ' gay venue ' as such, good food at reasonable prices. All Siem Reap offers too many places for the foodies and specially looks after the veggies.

Tuk tuks can be hired at anything from $8-$12 dollars a day to look around town. These guys need the money and are prepared to do deals.

Molly Malones is an in town residential irish pub. Non gay but who cares and traditional good irish breakfasts and extensive menu. Excellent location.

I visited the National museum. A fabulous day out two day pass for $12 dollars and great audio visual commentary for an extra $3 dollars. A great start to learn and understand the history of Angkor before you visit the temples, which I am doing Wednesday next.

The town does quad bike rentals, trips in microlight planes, Crocodile farm, horse riding trips etc all relatively inexpensive. The government likes you to use registered Angkor Wat guides for visiting the temples as opposed to unauthorised ones, these are about $25 dollars a day.

There, now you can do, go and enjoy yourselves!