BEST PATTAYA HAS TO OFFER?

After another amazing dinner in what must be the very Best restaurant in Pattaya Mata Hari thatтАЩs twice in one month and it always seem to get better of course the fun friends I was with did help 6 guys who know how to party and really did enjoy the fun ambience there.

If you have never been to Mata Hari and think it may be out of your budget, think again, I can tell you we all have more than enough I had the lamb steaks and Gorgonzola yummy sauce starting with grandmas Soup its amazing and delicious chicken soup really then on to the raspberries and cream dessert washed down with Lowe Hunter Valley Shiraz 1998, a section of cheeses a Port and Hennessy XO Cognac Brandy donated by the Mine Host and owner who I have know as a good friend for at least 15 years funny enough we was dinning with his ex manager when he was playing in a successful One hit world Hit song band the effervescent Luis who chatting to him you would think he was gay and looking around at the 2/3 full tables, full of shall we say 1/3 gay customers in all the year I have been going to Mata Hari I think its at its best now and the Dinning Room and so classy you really think you should ware trousers even though the Americans seem to love Jeans and short and even one lady was warring a hat all total taboos in my days of class the bill for 6 of us worked out at an amazing 1300 each the right place the right place and all the right people what more could you want from a night out, Tonight Alois 3 time this month, so they must be doing some thing good, now they have speeded up the service.

More hot of the press Luis has been thinking of retiring for some time now he is approaching 70 and would like to speak to any one who would be interested in taking over from him, in what must be the best Bargain in Thailand he has a wonderful Customer base and fabulous reputation and the price is right any sensible offer he will look at so if you know about catering for fine dinning and you have a fun personality this may be what you have been looking for give Luis a call see the web site below.
http://www.mataharirestaurant.com/