I know everyone has their own opinions and I have mine also.
These huge motorcycles that ride up and down streets and deafen the ears a block away, to me are offensive to the Thai culture. I look at the Thai people and can see the distaste on their faces.

The women, sex changes, etc. that display their breasts on the beach. Against Thai culture.

The 80 + year old gay farty men that for some reason think that everyone loves to look at the cracks of their asses as they strut along Jomtien Beach in a womens string bikini.

I guess I could go on and on BUT the thing that pisses me off the most at the moment....
I live on Soi Korphai. I joking refer it kindly as Soi Yabba. I live in Phen Pak Village which is referred to Soi or something like that #1. A man has recently moved in to a rented house (I rent also) and proudly displayed the American Flag outside the house. Well if that isn't a kick in the ass already, as I think it isn't tasteful here in Thailand, he has it hung UPSIDE DOWN! A message of distress, rebellion, as making the statement that America is in trouble or distasteful. OH I don't want to hear that America is in trouble...every freakin country in the world ALMOST is in financial and political trouble! I hear he is an Arab/American. I have written a note that I found it distasteful.

What does anyone else think as it really pisses me off everytime I get into the car and drive down the street?
:dontknow: