Hi Pete,

Don't forget, you need to add the "Off" fee to the total.

I pressume you will "Off" a boy from an establishment that offers this service and I don't know any establishment that allows a boy to take a week off work while he is with a customer, whether he met the customer at the establishment or not.

As some here have wisely suggested, it is good to discuss the financial arrangement with the boy right from the beginning. If you have certain expectations you may want to attach these to financial incentives or a parting bonus.

If you fall in love / lust, you may want to enhance bonus factor based on the amount of satisfaction he provides. If he knows this in advance, he may try harder to please you. Similarly so, if he knows that if you expectations are not met that the arrangement can be terminated at any time, that may also make things easier / better for you.

There are superstar boys out there that get "offed" nearly every night, especially boys that play a role in the club's nightly show. Some boys have girlfriends / wives. Some are unavailable for long term rentals, come with conditions or are more expensive than others. It would be best to fully explore that when you are initially making the arrangement.

Many won't agree with me here, but I never promise to send money (with one exception - in my case) after I go home or to see them again next year. Live every moment to the fullest and everyday as though it were the last. Next year there will be a whole new line-up boys / young men to choose from. Subsequent years have never been as good as the first year, in my experiences.

Surfcrest