Quote Originally Posted by tonyfromkent64
Believe 25 per cent of what you read,but with the above statement I may believe 5 per cent just to be nice.
I wet myself laughing at tonyfromkent64's post , another beachlover in the making. Another johnny come lately that is an expert on everything.

Monty will never be rich. As fast as he makes a dollar, he spends it on someone less fortunate than himself. There are many people still in Pattaya that remember the boys he has helped and supported, in their time of need. He does not brag, just does whatever he can.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

Montys show was his old magic show and a bits and pieces of his old shows from Jomtien and the pool bar.Lot of whisky flowing and many of his friends popping in to see him. Poor choice of night as all the expat teachers had returned to BKK as school started next morning. Cannot be late for the ankle biters.

Not surprised that memories were somewhat hazy for those that stayed for more than a while, for La Cage's Monty magic night on wednesday.

Breakfast is open at his new cafe but the Wallaby room upstairs not open for a while yet. You cannot miss the place as there is a huge sign strung across the soi opposite La Cage. Friends were asking if Monty plans to deliver dinner at night to La Cage but there was no comment.

Good excuse to visit La Cage for their nightly happy hour, 2 drinks for price of one and to drop in on Monty.