Quote Originally Posted by Dboy
Could almost make one think there's something wrong in the world.
Dboy
Dboy, I can't believe you wrote this. Most people in the world, including many if not most on this forum, think that an adult (someone over 18) engaging in any erotic behaviour whatsoever with someone 13 years old, even a touch, is a crime worse than murder. I hear this repeated regularly. The laws of most countries are explicit on this matter. As the social workers, feminists and our guardians of morality keep reminding us, "the law is the law" and "rape is rape" and "children never recover from this trauma". Another refrain is that no one under 18 is mature enough to cope with the rigors of erotic sensations. Even Beachlover once mentioned that those areas of the brain don't fully develop until one is over 18.

I know there was a big campaign in England and elsewhere urging people to call the police if they even saw someone looking intently at anyone underage.

I support the law and I know all right thinking members of this forum do as well. My compliments to the ever vigilant police for bringing the miscreant to book. And god bless the popcorn seller!