Arrived at 330pm. Checked into View Talay 6 next to Central Festival. Have a beautiful 48 sq. meter Studio for 1300 baht a day. Love the Location!!!!

Went to Little Mango for dinner and as usual it was quite good and reasonable. Stopped at a few Beer Bars and they were busy early in the evening. Most of the offable staff was mid 20's -30. I saw no young kids even on the street. Euro Boys was the first GOGO Bar I stopped at.

As reported by others the boys actually dance here and smile and the atmosphere is very nice. Boys here are the small and slim variety. You need to check id's here but I have a friend that tells me all but one or 2 are 18 and maybe a couple of 17 year olds. So beware. But certainly not any young boys!!! I offed a boy from here and asked him to meet me at my apartment later in the evening. More on that later.

I then moved to Oud's Bar which was busy but Oud was upcountry with family problems. Boys here are very attractive and very safe age wise. There are a few I would guess to be 23 or 24 and I found out they were 31. So super safe here(lol).

I walked out soi Yensabi and grabbed a baht bus to Funny Boys. Since I had a boy coming , i was just planning on looking. Bar was very busy at 10pm. I stopped counting at 28 boys. Unless you are looking for real muscle, I can't imagine you not finding something here that suits your tatse. Well no Ladyboys!!! Mamasan Rose runs a class establishment with Hand Wash and cold face cloths. I found a boy I had previously seen and booked him for tomorrow.

Back to my suite to meet my boy from Euro Boys. Unfortunately he was a dud and with such a beautiful face. I should have known. Can't win all the time.

Fired up my computer and within 15 minutes had a boy from GayRomeo heading my way. He made up for the dud from Euro Boys and then some.

Six more days and I'll try to report every day.