I am a well respected Thai businessman in Bangkok with my own restaurants. Recently my farang friend and I were waiting for another friend in Silom Complex at the bottom of the moving stairs to go to Powerbuy. Before our other friend could join us a security guard came up to me and told me to move away. I refused as there was no reason that I should, that area is the area for you to stand and is not in anyone's way. When you go to a shopping mall you can stand wherever you like, if they have the sign up that is different but there was no sign. I did tell the first security guard that I was waiting for a friend to join us and then we would go up to Powerbuy to look at some LCD TV's, he seemed ok with that but the second one did not listen to my reason and said :

"why donтАЩt you go and discuss the price for your services somewhere else".
I asked him " Why do you think I am a money boy? Please be polite and pay respect to people" and then I said yet again" I am waiting for a friend to join us here and then we will go power buy"

He said ( security guard ) " Whatever the reason you can not stand here , go somewhere else , here there are many place places to sit"
I was so shocked that all I could think to do was to ask to see his manager. Even more shocking was the reply to me that he was the security manager ( thats what he told me, but by the look of him he did not look like a security guard manager ). I said to him that I will complain to the management and the owner here about your attitude, he said " go ahead and do it , I don't care !!!!"
By this time our other friend had arrived so we went to powerbuy to get away from this disgusting man. After my friend bought his TV , I did call to the customers service center to complain about it all, but I am not sure they will do anything with it or just leave it. But I will also write to Human Resources department at Silom Complex to complain.

This topic, I just want people to be aware of the security guards there , they not friendly, they searching for gay people who looking to hook up there. I have a friend who was forced to pay money after they set up the boy in the toilet there. I am regular customer who goes there to pay bills , and buy stuff because it is convinience for me to get there. :angryfire: :angryfire: