Look out for this couple on bat bus traveling between Jomtien and Pattaya:
A poorly dressed and fairly runned down ladyboy (usually appearing in short trousers (Thai meaning = long trousers) and medium sized hair with several hair clips, accomplished and a better looking Thai women wearing a dress.

This couple usually stands in Jomtien near Bamboo bar checking busses with mostly older foreigners turning from Jomtien Beach road towards Pattaya. There are only interested in bath busses with several passengers.

The ladyboy picks pockets from next sitting passengers and passes there stolen property to the accomplice - or in case the theft is noticed, the goods drops to the floor. I never noticed the women stealing. They usually leave bath bus together just close to Bali Hai or sometimes near VC Hotel and turning the same route back.

I see this couple for several years now using the same trick. Both know that I know there tricks and as soon as they are spotting me, both are leave the bath bus quickly тАУ just hopping onto the next one.

Just watch out for this tricky pair and talk openly about them as soon as you notice them. It seams that the police is well aware of this action but cannot do much since in case of the ladyboy is getting snapped, the Thai women will testify false.

Passengers do usually not recognize that this couple is working hand in hand since they do not talk much together. I never noticed them exchanging any words.