Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rolling Stone Rips McCain a New Asshole

Rolling Stone Rips McCain a New Asshole

A long, but truly outstanding article.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/cov...al_john_mccain

It should be required reading for all morons preparing to vote for McCain/Palin. I really wonder how many of them are literate, though.

Liked

Re: Rolling Stone Rips McCain a New Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    A long, but truly outstanding article.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/cov...al_john_mccain

It should be required reading for all morons preparing to vote for McCain/Palin. I really wonder how many of them are literate, though.
    There are the same shit on Obamma, the real him. books documentaries and junk, its everyone out to make a buck on books during the election more than the truth of either.

TRUST NO ONE

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Of which statements in the Rolling Stone article do you doubt the veracity? Oh, right...you didn't read it.

Is this supposed to be a SURPRISE?

The MSM have been in the tank for Obama for so long that I am actually surprised by only one thing: it took Rolling Stone so long to get around to this.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Na
    Of which statements in the Rolling Stone article do you doubt the veracity? Oh, right...you didn't read it.
    I did look it over and found it to be another shark attack on yet another candiadate, I'm not on either side on this issue, its just that as soon as the election season was here there were already books for and against all the candidates ready in case there was a buck to be made. I honestly feel like its shopping at patpong, its all the same knock off just antoher writer. its not if its nto true or not, I see past the article to see who is in the tank for who. The American electorate will decide and it looks like its going to be a landslide for Obama. I don't relish him in office. I remember so well how I was at that age. And Biden got a whole 9,000 votes for president and after they shoot Obama we get him.

Its not that your research was not done well, its that at this point honestly, I trust no one.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

You'd rather have Sarah Palin a heartbeat away from the presidency than Joe Biden? As a gay man???

You are dumber than I thought, Wes. I don't know how to sugarcoat it.

Yahoo News

Since the Internet is supposed to be our Great Salvation from the MSM, I think I should note there that Yahoo! News is basically a mouthpiece for the Democratic Party. On Monday, they run an anti-Palin piece. On Tuesday, they run a pro-Obama piece. On Wednesday, they run an anti-McCain piece. On Thursday, they run a pro-Obama piece. And on Friday, they run another anti-Palin piece.

I am not making this up, and I am not relying on other people to report this obvious fact. But it very much disturbs me when major news outlets abandon their traditional role of watchdog, and become simple propaganda outlets.

If you haven't guessed this, or noticed this, Mr. and Mrs. America, the major news media want you to vote for Barack Obama. They want it so badly that they will suppress unfavorable news about Senator Obama, and inflate unfavorable news about McCain. One obvious example: I had read, a few days before, that Obama was going to try to nail McCain as some member of the "Keating Five." Guess what story hit the front page of Yahoo! News tonight???

In the meantime, McCain's forceful statements that Obama's record on the subprime mess was "zero, zip" was apparently censored.

And some guy named Waxman called the chairman of Lehmann as his first hostile witness. Of course, he wouldn't have called Barney Frank, or Raines, or any of the greed-driven Congressmen who led to this debacle. Nope, he started off with "Wall Street Greed."

One might mention that greed is kind of a given on Wall Street, but not in the US Congress, but I am afraid that would be just spittin' into the wind.

To oversimpify: my own readings have convinced me that Congress & the Democrats were the prime causes of this mess. Many other people feel that greedy Wall Street capitalists caused this mess.

But Mr. Waxman opened his hearings in the most biased way possible.

Well, I'm joining "Throw The Bastards Out," as of tonight.

Re: Yahoo News

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Cate

If you haven't guessed this, or noticed this, Mr. and Mrs. America, the major news media want you to vote for Barack Obama. They want it so badly that they will suppress unfavorable news about Senator Obama, and inflate unfavorable news about McCain.
    Well, that's just fine with me.

Anyway...the Republicans are supposed to have all the money in America, so why don't they establish more of a presence in the media? What have they got? FoxNews? Talk radio? Weak. Very, very weak. So very wonderfully weak.

Liked
    well don't bother to sugar coat anythign as favors for me son, after Homiturn my hide is as thick as a bear.

The truth is I just hate to see another Washington insider as president and Biden is worse than McCain, at least Paulin is not an insider. Truthfully things are bad enough , I am not sure who gets in if it will make any difference at this point. But you and I both know if I had to chose we are better off with McCain than Biden. and if Pulin at least she is a fresh face to Washington. I persoanlly have no problem with her being a woman. I hate her sqeaky voice and a lot to think about , honestly, I think its tip for tap on the VP thing. I persoanlly think Mcain will last 4 years and I have my doubts about Obama living out his term, if Colon Powel wpould not take it and I believe for those reasons I would say Obama has less a chance than he did of livign out his first term. I am not diagreeing with you. Im just saying be careful who you vote for in this one. I really beleive its gonna take more experiece than Obama has to pull the mess we are in back to any semblance of order out of the Chaos Bush left behind.

BTW you don't have to get personal and call names to get my attention, stop acting like a school boy in heat. Calling me names, makes only you look more stupid than me.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    a school boy in heat
    Now you've gone and given Henry Cate a woody.