Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BOYFRIEND or BOY FOR RENT???

BOYFRIEND or BOY FOR RENT???

How to call тАЬBOYFRIEND or BOY FOR RENT?

Some falangs who spending there holidays in Thailand and meet a boy. Now they going to spend the next 2 weeks with him. They call him after 2-3 days my тАЬBoyfriendтАЭ I think the words my тАЬBoy For RentтАЭ sounds similar and fit much better.
    ItтАЩs same with all the guys who paying there boys monthly to stay. Is it true love or a
    Boy for rent?

Re: BOYFRIEND or BOY FOR RENT???

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-Gay
    . Is it true love or a
    Boy for rent?
    If money is involved its a fantasy for hire. As a paying customer you are more than entitled to call it what ever you choose.

If I rent a car I dont go around sayng, lets take a drive in the "rental car" to your brothers. I say lets take a drive in "the car", I want to see Nontaburi you've told me so much and it sounds sanuk. We could stop at your brothers on the way and get that CD of when you were a prince in the school play and take him with us as you said his GF (non paying) lives there too......blah blah blah.

BF? Yeah sure. In the beginning the rent-a-boy gives the impression of being a sincere boyfriend.
    After some time the deeper feeling subsides and the BF becomes a friend.
    At this moment I'm living with a non-paying tennant or even worse, I give him a daily allowance so that he doesn't starve and he doesn't have to push my motorbike around town.

If people ask me: "Do you have a BF?" I can sincerely answer: No! There is a guy living in my house, using my washing machine, drinking my coke, using the shower and watching my TV, but he's not my BF.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    I like to use the term "regular".
    Can be simply my regular or my regular boy or regular guy.Other prefer to use "my boy" or "my boyfriend" and some even "boyspecial" and worse.

I think it makes us feel better to be connected to another person, even if it is a paid employee of sorts.

So many straight men can't have a conversation without saying "my wife" and "my kids" this and that.. At the end
    of the day, it really doesn't matter and usually doesn't last very long either, with notable exceptions of course.. :cat:

Be it in Thailand or any where else in the world 80 or 90% percent of the time when a young guy in his late teens early twenties lives and sleeps with a guy two or even three times his age it is, to put it politely an exchange of gifts. His youth and beauty for your wealth and security.
    BTW Have many of you noticed how your new found Thai boyfriend will sweep the floor, wash the dishes etc for the first couple of weeks or so to impress you then once he thinks all is well finds the favorite bar boy position which is laying on the sofa with TV remote firmly stuck to his hand.....bless em!

DELETED

Quote Originally Posted by ViaRosa

And we still keep paying the little hookers :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:
    We. I don't think so. You and sanook, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ViaRosa
    And we still keep paying the little hookers
    What is the point you are trying to make?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

He Loves Me - He Loves Me Not

I knew a guy named Jimmy K who inherited close to two million dollars when his grandmother passed away. He quit his job as a salesman in a retail store in a flash, purchased a large estate, a shiny red sports car, a sailing yacht, and started throwing lavish parties for all these friends who seemed to just permeate out of the woodwork. Not only was he rich (at least for the moment), but he was perceived as being the most popular guy in town. Included in this new flock of close friends was a constant stream of beautiful young girls which was something Jimmy was never exposed to back in his "old life" due to the fact that he was extremely over weight, drove a Pinto station wagon and had a face like Alfred Hitchcock.

After a few major drug busts he started losing it all. First the yacht, then the house and then the sports car. These so-called friends who used to worship the ground he walked on, withered away back into the woodwork as fast as they appeared. He's lucky now if he can even get a girl to talk to him, let alone dance naked for him in the moonlight like in his previous life style.

Such is the way of life.

If a person desires something (or someone) that under normal circumstances would never be within their reach or capabilities, thus categorized by the masses in society as a fantasy, he has a choice: Either find a way to be content living a life without having it, or find a way to purchase it and experience the fantasy in real life.

Jimmy K, who was obviously a fool and didn't understand the first thing about money management, to this day, refers to one of those bikini clad young beauties as his old girl friend. There's know doubt that his perception of those days back when he was the wealthy Prince of Chicago's Burnham Harbor, is skewed...to us outsiders anyway, although, to Jimmy, she was real.

There's no doubt that Jimmy, regardless of what the rest of his life holds for him, will cherish that two year period as being the most memorable and fulfilling period of his life. That's more than I can say about any other guy I know who drives a Pinto.

I was married once for 17 years and when it came down to the divorce it was all about the money. I often wonder if in fact she was ever really my girl friend - or just another one of those figments of a fantasy ???

Who knows.

Liked

Euro

A rose by any other name is still a sweet smelling flower. What you call your friend of a few days or a few years is of minor interest compared to emotional tie or bond. Whenever we notice a the May December relationship, we can call it what we want but remember what the Arthur said to Pellinor, "Sometimes the drops of water do sparkle."