Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Come In Bar' in Sunnee Plaza ... "The Movie"

Liked

'Come In Bar' in Sunnee Plaza ... "The Movie"

Someone on Ting Tong Board posted the url to one of those YouTube-type videos for a bar in Sunnee Plaza named "Come In Bar". I've never been there, but in fact the video, though amateurish, makes the place look reasonably inviting. May try and find it in December.

I'm not much of a Thailand gay bar guy, but if I think the place looks comfortable, I'm sure a thousand other guys more into the bar scene that I would be interested . . . such is the potential power of these little homemade videos (it's not a YouTube video by the way, but one of YouTube's many copies). I wonder how ubiquitous and popular this type of cheap (and thoroughly democratic) advertising has, or will, become?

Might be an interesting experiment ... now that this video has been advertised on both Ting Tong and Sawatdee, let's wait awhile and survey the number of 'HITS/VIEWS' the video receives. When I watched it today (Oct 12/07) the total hits/views was sitting at 454. Might be intriguing to see the kind of return this bar gets from the membership of 2 message boards full of horny farangs and their word-of-mouth horny friends viewing their video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x340p7 ... -bar-4-you

The video has an advertisement startup (gotta get through that), and it sometimes timed out on me. But it always took up where it left off with no problem. If there is any critical comment it would be that it seems the director has a bit of a booze-bottle fetish (long, lingering, sensual closeups of Black Label and Beefeaters). But many quite cute Thai guys to balance it off.

Cheers ...

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

focus

I like the effect of a video slightly out of focus, not unlike myself after 12 too many. it really added realism tho the video experience of a bar.
    One of the patrons or staff(stuff) might have been cute, but will probably leave before I could get there.

i thought I'd say...

hi,

i thought i'd say hello to everyone. i'm new here.

veronica

COME IN bar is the next best thing to the old MEMORIES, in my opinion. While no bar is going to replace Oud, Jack and Ralph, COME IN is very friendly place to hang out and watch the world go by. The owner is friendly and the boys are handsome and polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Soi 10 Tom
    COME IN bar is the next best thing to the old MEMORIES, in my opinion. While no bar is going to replace Oud, Jack and Ralph, COME IN is very friendly place to hang out and watch the world go by. The owner is friendly and the boys are handsome and polite.

Hi,

Great little bar and David, the French owner is a very good host. Boys are friendly and well mannered.

Re: i thought I'd say...

Quote Originally Posted by veronicaflowers
    hi,

i thought i'd say hello to everyone. i'm new here.

veronica
    in Google ! i thought i'd say hello to everyone. i'm new here. :faroah:

FedoraForum.org - i thought I'd say...hi, i thought i'd say hello to everyone. i'm new here. veronica .... About those patents MS thought they had. Chair warning in Redmond imminent, JohnBailey ...
    forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=168972 - 10 uur geleden - Gelijkwaardige pagina's - Noteren

veronica seems to leave the same message in a number of forums and blogs. Wonder what her second message will be.....

Liked
    To address one of the questions in the opening post . . . . when I opened up that video page (link above) the number of hits/views stood at 454.
    Just opened it again this morning, and overnight it has blossomed to 619 hits/views. The power of message boards!
    Someone should mention this to the owner. He might also find it interesting.

Next question . . . I also wonder whether the average number of paying guests in the door has gone up just over the last 36 hours or so?

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

JB

Memories open and somewhat busy last few nites. A blond farang woman seems to have taken permanent residence
    and is not a wall flower.
    There is a new boy/guy working there with a big personality and tries hard to entice
    passerbys inside.
    He is rather persuasive and easy on the eyes.
    One rather plump boy there should be avoided unless
    you like parasites and I have forgotten his name but he hasn't forgotten mine unfortunately.
    I will stop by one nite when the blond is not in residence as I am no fan of cackling.. hens..

Up2You also open nearby and is another option for those seeking a beer bar with hosts..